How our repair service works ..
BACK TO BASE
Get your pump back to us and we'll check it out and (if feasible and economical to do so) we'll fix it.
You just pay the inspection / repair charge, plus any spares required .. plus the courier charge to return the repaired pump back to you.
If you originally bought the pump from us direct you will enjoy a discounted repair charge. If it turns out that the pump is beyond economic repair and you buy a new one from us we'll waive the inspection fee entirely. If you decide not to proceed, only the inspection charge is charged.
1. Please call or email us in advance (so we know it's coming).
2. Enclose a cheque, to cover the inspection fee - shown below - with your pump.
3. Ensure your details are included in the box, preferably attached to the pump itself.
Sorry, but if no cheque is received with your pump it will not be put into the workshop for inspection. Cheque to 'Parts and Pumps Ltd.'.
WE COME TO YOU
A visit from our friendly mobile Secoh pump engineer.
They will ...
1. Visit you at a convenient day and time.
2. Extract (if necessary) the Secoh air pump from the system
3. Clear the system pipework (as best as possible) using an air compressor linked temporarily to your pipework.
4. Fully service the pump (the minimum will be installing a full service kit).
5. Install other components as necessary - after clearing the cost with you in advance.
6. Test and refit the pump to your system, testing again on reinstallation.
7. Upon completion, take your payment by cash or card.
They will not ..
1. Empty the contents from the tank.
2. Extract, adjust or modify any pipework from the tank.
2. Adjust or modify any other components or electrical connections.
They will need ..
1. A dry area (a shed, garage or similar - with mains power available) to conduct the inspection and repair.
2. Hand washing facilities.
If a fix is beyond economic repair, they will normally have a replacement pump with them (or can arrange for delivery of a replacement).
Cost : Any required parts (as listed on our website), plus repair call out charge (minimum charge of £125.00 - for the first pump inspected, then £35 for each additional pump inspected during the same visit - plus a charge depending on distance travelled from our Warwickshire base). Call out charge will be agreed in advance of any visit.
Limitations : Geographical region. Please contact us to discuss your location and likely costs.
Warranty or refunds : None once pump is installed and tested satisfactorily.
To further assist, we welcome you observing the repair (so you can have a go yourself next time?)